Tuesday 9 August 2011

Happy National Day

It's now 2.23am in the morning, so it's technically national day now. So... Happy National Day :)

Anyway, I wanted to watch the National Day speech on TV for the first time this year, but the ironic thing was that I forgot about it entirely until after it had ended.

This year has been interesting in several ways. Many things have happened... Many, many things, and I have changed... A little. I have obtained quite a bit of new knowledge... Although not in school matters. I've been watching so many documentaries, reading so much more news online and getting involved in debates and discussions with friends about events such as the Parliamentary elections that was held this year.

I've also started attending more talks... A little late since I'm in my last year of school, but as they say, better late than never, right?

All in all, it's been a good year so far :) I just hope that my studies won't get affected.

It's my last semester, and I don't want to let anyone down. Including myself.


Signing off... ...

No comments: