Sunday 15 February 2009

Happy early 21st Birthday, Dear Friend

I have an important friend (whom I've not contacted in a while) who's going to celebrate her 21st birthday sometime this month... And I really want to be there.

Problem is, I don't think I'm 'there' in her heart any longer and I feel awkward if I suddenly tell her "Hey I want to go to that birthday celebration that I'm not even sure I'm invited to go for".

I finally logged in to livejournal to read up on her latest entries... And it hurt, for some reason, to know that my existence is no longer... Well. That I don't seem to cross her mind any longer. Probably my fault though, to have let us drift apart so much.

Ah well.


Signing off... ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha don't worry...I think everyone feels like that sometimes...I know I do and it hurts me too. =( Oh wells.

Rin 。 said...

:( dun worry, there will be ppl who rmbs you.

like meee!

mis you!